- In the verbal inspiration and authority of the Scriptures.
- That the Bible reveals God, the fall of man, the way of salvation, and Gods plan and purpose in the ages.
- In God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the Deity and virgin birth of Jesus Christ.
- That salvation is by grace plus nothing and minus nothing. The conditions to salvation are repentance and faith.
- That men are justified by faith alone and are counted righteous before God only through the merit of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- In the visible, personal, and premillennial return of Jesus Christ.
- In the everlasting conscious blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.